Friday, March 10, 2006

A New Muse

While finishing vocals on my last 2 songs last night in the studio, I made a comment that one day I'd have so much money that when I record I'll pay hot guys to come into the studio and be nude for inspiration. I was half joking but it might not be such a bad idea. It would definitely get my blood pumping, that's 4 sure. In fact, just thinking about it has my blood pumping. Sex in the studio. And then ... maybe I could make a documentary of it. Hey, I'm just saying!

Anyhoo, all vocals are done. Just a few more guitar tracks and then we're onto mixing. And then what? Still working on that ... in between finding a new job, working my marketing business, finding new digs, making major life choices and squeezing some time in for my beautiful bf, Mr. Adorable.

Hmmm, naked boys in the studio. It makes me smile. :-)

"The more I come 2 understand the touch of my hand." - Britney Spears, The Touch of My Hand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home